Thursday, March 19, 2009

Closet Depression

WHAT I SUPER DUPERLY NEED IN MY WARDROBE :(

Oh the wonderful things that we ponder upon due to our disgusting budgets! Ew, I'm a poor little college gal who needs love (love from clothes that is). Any who, you know you've become a wise shopper when you only look forward to buying pieces that will truly be an investment! My latest search is:

The Boyfriend (or oversized) Blazer
It works as a great cover up if you just wanna dress down, and it works as a great alternative to a jacket! It's so chic-ly masculine and goes with everything! I love love love every blazer that MaryKate Olsen wears and she does a great job in persuading me to go get one immediately!


Urban Outfitters
Silence & Noise Boyfriend Blazer
$49.99

Express:
Long Boyfriend Jacket
$79.50

No comments: